Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sold the Bogger/Crawler combo in favor of a more highway friendly combo. 35x12.50-15 Super Sports on M/T Classic II wheels. They ride great and much quieter than the mudders I had on the truck for a while.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
With that mileage I would keep it clean. That truck is worth some money.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed, too nice to beat up. I pretty much baby the truck. Daily transportation is all. Once my Ram is finished, the Bronco probably won't get driven too much. I'm trying to keep it as low mileage as possible. The truck books over $9000 right now, and that's without the lift, rims/tires and the sound system. It never fails to turn heads. The interior is just as immaculate as the exterior.

I really do want to stick some 4.56s in it, though. The little 302 is not liking the 3.55/35s combo.:shocked

·
Registered
918 Posts
So fresh and so clean-clean!:chili:

·
College User
2,013 Posts
The car lot I work at sold a 93 Eddie Bauer 100000+miles with bad tail gate rust and a few dents, small, for just over 8700$ to give you an idea so I would guess over 11000 for you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Eddie....the bronco looks alot better with the new tires than with those little 32s it had on it the other night

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gobucs1,

Thanks for the info.:thumbup

Gary,

Yeah, the 32s got lost on the truck. The 35s are MUCH better.:cool:

·
Registered
463 Posts
that is 1 great looking truck. & as gobucs sayin, ive seen a all stock 96 eddie bauer on a lot with over 100000 miles, rips n the seats & not very good interior altogether sell 4 $9565. urs is EASILY 10grand. nice truck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts