Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the market for some 35"s, and i came across ProComp xterrains, and was just wondering if anyone has had em, and how they worked. I'll be mostly on the street, and off road a bit, just wondering how hard of a rubber they have.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had them on my mostly street 91. They lasted about 30,000 miles and cleaned pretty well in the mud. Overall they were a great tire and i would get them again. Only bad thing is they went up in price about 30$ a tire

·
Registered
71 Posts
i have the 33" series.. i like them.. really rugged looking and rides well on street and off road.. also has that tough knobby rolling sound..

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think the tire is to high price, I had a set and hated them, and the same with a friend of mine, I just didn't like them, mine wore awful on my Chevrolet, got 22,000miles out of them, and my friend got about the same. I also Just like Super Swamper Products better.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
mine wore awful on my Chevrolet, got 22,000miles
everything on a chevy is awful, the tires were probably just trying to get away from it

·
Registered
621 Posts
every set i've seen are cupping terribly and they are definitely too expensive to only get a few thousand miles out of them

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
I had a set of 35's. They were good on the street, rocks, and snow. I wasn't impressed with them in the mud. A tree root took out a sidewall the time wheeling with them.

You're supposed to ask questions before you buy :toothless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts