Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So......ya think that will ever happen again? Huh Huh, did I do the right thing?;)

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,879 Posts
So, he learned that if he wants to get you to do a shit load of chores for him all he has to do is turn you down for sex?

Yeah. You taught him alright. lol

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
:brownbag

...and she's only on Chapter 1, Lesson 4 of the "Training Your Woman: A Program For Eternal Happiness", developed by the Institute for Boys With Too Many Toys.:toothless

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Now you know my secret to getting free meals at my GF's. :thumbup

·
Registered
525 Posts
:brownbag

...and she's only on Chapter 1, Lesson 4 of the "Training Your Woman: A Program For Eternal Happiness", developed by the Institute for Boys With Too Many Toys.:toothless

i need a copy of that book for my wife

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
lucky guy

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I'm a slow learner and he may be too. You might have to teach him a "lesson" many many times for him to learn something here.:doh0715:

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Uhh... does that mean you're "too tired" now?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I'd be pissed. Not many things I hate more then others cleaning my shop. If they would just clean thats OK, but if they move anything, organize anything, or throw ANYTHING away no matter what it is shits gonna hit the fan.

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
I'd be pissed. Not many things I hate more then others cleaning my shop. If they would just clean thats OK, but if they move anything, organize anything, or throw ANYTHING away no matter what it is shits gonna hit the fan.
:stupid

i always know where my stuff is when it is a mess:thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
LOL..heard that. But ....its already 'her' shop too and since she can weld and fab on her own, she already knows about 'that' rule regarding moving 'stuff'...:beer

She has a motive..don't all women?:toothless As soon as this Scout 800 rock crawler project I'm working on now is outa the way, her '67 EB project has room in the shop.:thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Uhh... does that mean you're "too tired" now?
:stupid

Actualy, you gotta be your self Filly...do things cause you want to. Don't do anything to show a leason, that's what communication is for.
Those little tests you women like to put us men through...(you know like "hey honey I'm going to the store, do you wanna go?" instead of just asking us, to when you realy want the answer to be yes), that's just wrong.
So if you cleaned to teach him something...bad answer...
Clean cause ya wanna do something for him, and discuss your problem later...
Your a wonderfull woman Filly and I'm not saying that you did do it for that reason, just making a statement..

Eitherway, I hope things are good for ya! :beer

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
All day yesterday my guy worked in the shop helping build a rock crawling machine for a friend and I did whatever I could to help around the place.

Well last night he was soooooo tired that he didn't even want a full body massage and hot steaming love making to help relax him before falling into deep sleep.

WELL, I showed him! I got up at 5:00am, cleaned the entire house and than went over to his office and took all the garbage out. After that I built a fire in the shop and cleaned the entire shop, took the garbage out and proceeded to rake and clean the entire area from around the shop.:doh0715:

So......ya think that will ever happen again? Huh Huh, did I do the right thing?;)

:shocked Can you train my wife!!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts