Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yakima Load Warrior w/ Stretch Net (Used very good condition)- 125.00 (Local Pickup in NJ)

Yakima Load Warrior Spare tire mount (New In box) - 50.00 plus shipping

Yakima Load Warrior Hi Lift Jack Mount (Used- Excellent Condition) - 45.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All's I got is a camera phone, it will only show a rack (no detail). The other two items are in boxes, I beleive you all know what a box looks like :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could have been a little nicer about it, that's all. This is a cool message board and I enjoy reading it but I don't need comments like the one you left me. If you'd like to discuss this further you've got my number and I'll be in the office all day tomorrow.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
and you posted a wise ass comment to someone looking for pix, that's all. and we don't need comments like that around here either. no need for further discussion and i won't muddy up your thread any further anymore than i already have. good luck on the sale :beer

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't mean it to be wise ass..sorry it came out that way..:duh

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
hey what size is the rack? and even if its just from a camera phone if you could snap a pic so i can get an idea of what the rack looks like( the shape its in, and just make sure its what i think it is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts