Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
still trying to figure out whats messed up. now i'm thinking its a spindle or jopes thinks maybe the beams them selves are bent. i am pretty sure my wheelbearings and TTB pivot bushings are toast too.

but the shop was able to align it.:chili:

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
AndyMan... been there, done that... can't afford to ever do it again.
Busted a shock mount right off and threw the battery into the fan on an old CJ-7.
At least you got the shot! :rockon

:wacko

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well at least if you do try another stunt like that, install a dixie horn in yer bronco first and you'll be ok then......well at least it would sound like the genral lee......

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
very cool. but Im betting you are hating yourself now tho.

6000lbs bronco slaming into the sand on the wonderful TBB is just begging for your wallet...

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
rafa bent his beams at pizmo.... :toothless

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
don, raf told me it was just his radius arms. the beams look bent in his pic because of the alignment being off from the ball joints and every thing being destroyed.

i love how everyone just says to do an SAS like they are no big deal. give me a job, garage, and an axle, and it will be done. besides, a solid axle would definitely have broken from that. they are not made for jumping period.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Andy351 said:
don, raf told me it was just his radius arms. the beams look bent in his pic because of the alignment being off from the ball joints and every thing being destroyed.

i love how everyone just says to do an SAS like they are no big deal. give me a job, garage, and an axle, and it will be done. besides, a solid axle would definitely have broken from that. they are not made for jumping period.
Andy dont jump to high when I had my 87 Bronco I jumped so high I broke my nose and bent the steering wheel and one of my front tooth was stuck in the steering wheel and the damage on the truck was bad alot of $$$$ to fix it

but anyway cool picture :rockon

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
my D44 is going to be going up on the auction block some time soon. I found a d60 cheap.

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
jopes said:
my D44 is going to be going up on the auction block some time soon. I found a d60 cheap.
I hate you :boxing :goodfinge

Can you find me one??? :thumbup

1 - 20 of 44 Posts