Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as some of you know Im swapping my 302 to a 351. I had a thought about EGR and Emissions. I did search, but I didnt get exactly what I need. Im going to run BBK Ceramic Coated Header's (like Gacknar), and I know the 5.8 Egr system is in the exhaust, and the 5.0 is in the intake system. What Should I do? I dont wanna spend a huge ton of money, and I dont wanna make the engine run bad by removing things too. I am going to run the Tweecer so I think I can control the EGR with that. But what are my options? Plug the new Headers, and plug the rest of the EGR stuff? Help!

Thanks guys,

I will get picks of the engine pull soon...

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Are you goung to run a truck or car style intake.

Yes, for the most part the AIR system will swap over but you will need a new AIR tube for the back of the heads.

Do you have emissions testing?
If so how strict.
(Visual inspection or no?)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im running the Edelbrock Truck Intake.

Emissions is not a prob, I have my own lisense and I can use my ranger dto do the two speed idle. I will keep everything emissions compliant if I need to, but I want more performance than now. What to do? Where can I get that tube for the back of the heads? Ford? thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.