Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these two rare Bronco parts tonight. Guy said he bought a 96 off the lot and traded it in a few years ago. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Man thats too funny, we've still got the tan interior cargo cover frmo my brothers 95. I didnt know they were so hard to find.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I'd mount them on the wall in my living room. :toothless

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did it again. Found another Bronco rare item. This time its rear sliders..
[/IMG]

With working latches!!

[/IMG]

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Okay, NOW we hate you. j/k good find!

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Did rear sliders/ wing window combo come standard on the earlier models, like 78/79 or are they just more common?

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Did rear sliders/ wing window combo come standard on the earlier models, like 78/79 or are they just more common?
Nope optional from 78-84. My 78 had solid glass windows. But I had the slider top I found in a bone yard. But if I remember the 78/79 interchange with the 80's cap and the late 80's to 96 windows interchange as well. But I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Nope optional from 78-84. My 78 had solid glass windows. But I had the slider top I found in a bone yard. But if I remember the 78/79 interchange with the 80's cap and the late 80's to 96 windows interchange as well. But I could be wrong.
So, 78/79 sliders will fit up to what year? Be nice to know in case I get another Bronco. I noticed the mounting rubber is hard to find!

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Good score on the cargo cover and net. They came in my 96 as well. They are super nice. I love all the "special" shit they did for 96. Now you just need to go find some LED mirrors.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
So, 78/79 sliders will fit up to what year? Be nice to know in case I get another Bronco. I noticed the mounting rubber is hard to find!
I think 80-81 model years I think thatsw when they changed the side window design I am not sure but I think it was posting in the tech section on swapping out windows. I would double check with a member who has/had them in the new body style.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts