Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,.. i passed my motorbike test last friday,:chili::chili:.... right before the government anounced that the test for motorcycle licenses is to get stricter and way more difficult,... as of this october:banghead so i just squeezed through there cos there are no more available test dates before the new test comes into force!,..... i'm having a blast,.... need to sell my little honda cbr125 and get me a real bike,... looking at an '89 yamaha fzr400 exup:rockon:beer:chili::drinkbud

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Grats man. Been riding for about 3 years now. With my recent raise I am going to be in the market for a new bike as well since my 1982 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim isn't cutting it anymore. Ride safe.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Grats man. Been riding for about 3 years now. With my recent raise I am going to be in the market for a new bike as well since my 1982 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim isn't cutting it anymore. Ride safe.
cheers dude!,.. a guy at work had a maxim for a while,..,... although i'm more of a sports bike person myself!:rockon:beer:drinkbud

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,005 Posts
Congratulations Andy, I miss my bike especially now with gas prices so high. :beer

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,565 Posts
Yup... similar appearance-wise to a Honda Shadow but the late 80s Viragos were better looking, IMO.
I don't ride, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a nice machine...the Viragos are some of the more agressive-looking cruiser bikes I've seen. I really like them.:chili:

·
Registered
248 Posts
I took my motorcycle test on a virago, it was the easiest thing ever, i think it had a top speed of like 75mph, it was pretty cool tho, haha... you all should step up to a bike with some power, my r6 is nuts!!! I cant imagine an r1!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I took my motorcycle test on a virago, it was the easiest thing ever, i think it had a top speed of like 75mph, it was pretty cool tho, haha... you all should step up to a bike with some power, my r6 is nuts!!! I cant imagine an r1!!!
An 1100 Virago can do a bit more than 75mph... :smilie_slap

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good Job, Andy! I've been trying to get an '05-'08 Yamaha R6 Raven Edition in the works for the last month. It ain't easy, but it's worth working for.
cool!,.... i like r6's too:beer
:thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
I like my buddies ducati 900

1 - 20 of 22 Posts