Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...this is a great website. I've had my '96 5.0 L for about 4 months now...it's only got 60K on it. I've put new 31x10.5's on it, new gas shocks, a K&N fuel injection kit, an Auburn Gear Pro Series limited slip and rebuilt the rear with a new ring and pinion (3.55) from Superior. Next will be a Flowmaster exhaust and JBA headers. I also have an '01 Corvette that will be parked all winter while my Bronco gets me from A to B.

I love reading about everyone else's rigs and their mods, from the mild to the wild. I hope to learn as much about my new ride as possible from everyone here.

Best regards,

Jackhart

Huntington, NY

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
welcome to FSB :beer

only way you will learn about your rig is to tear it apart :goodfinge

enjoy the board .. we do :thumbup

·
Registered
589 Posts
Damager said:
enjoy the board .. we do :thumbup
Yes we do... some of us more than others as his 4thousand + post count shows... others of us have real lives... some of them will chime in soon :D anyways... welcome have fun... kick your shoes off and stay awhile.... na on second thought put your shoes back on.... :beer

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
alboy79 said:
Yes we do... some of us more than others as his 4thousand + post count shows... others of us have real lives... some
I just feel so insignificant without a high post count ... it's something I have to do to supplement for my small penis :goodfinge

and in my life I went 4 wheeling today .... did you :shrug

·
Registered
589 Posts
Damager said:
and in my life I went 4 wheeling today .... did you :shrug
lol :lolup Nope didnt get 4 wheeling, but i took the top of and cleaned her up, and then i took some pics that i will be puttin up tomarrow hopefully... so might not have got dirty but i got it done... lol:thumbup

·
search, you #$%@! noob
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm feeling all warm and fuzzy from so many greetings...this could be the beginning of a beauuuuuutiful relationship...

seriously, thanks for the warm welcome...

jackhart

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts