Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I maybe able to afford a new set of tires soon for the Bronco project...I wanted to with 42 & Im looking at the Swamper TSL & Irok...Im also looking at the Boggers in 39s ..All in 16.5...

My question is if you had a choice what would it be???

The Bronco will see some road & lots of trail & mud...Not alot of rocks here in Wisconsin..

Next question...Where do you all buy your tires???...Its been MANY years since Iv had to buy any

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ground Hawg's is what I would buy.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
for mostly mud go with the boggers

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
MUDDOG7375 said:
I maybe able to afford a new set of tires soon for the Bronco project...I wanted to with 42 & Im looking at the Swamper TSL & Irok...Im also looking at the Boggers in 39s ..All in 16.5...

My question is if you had a choice what would it be???

The Bronco will see some road & lots of trail & mud...Not alot of rocks here in Wisconsin..

Next question...Where do you all buy your tires???...Its been MANY years since Iv had to buy any
A friend of ours has the boggers - they do awesome
I personally love my baja claws

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
Boggers rear/swampers front.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didnt think of the Bogger/TSL combo..Totaly forgot that one..

I have 38 & 35 Hawgs & 35 Buckshots...There great tires but I was differant..

Broke are you going to Apple Valley on Feb 12-11???...If so let me know how they work...I like the price of the Iroks I was shockd that they were the cheapest...Im just not sure on the wear on them & I need them to last along time....

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
I have 32" Buckshots and I like em. Quieter than I expected but they clean out and grab here in the sandy FL mud. The only drawback I've found so far is in dry sand they like to dig, but I expect that from a mud tire. I don't think the make the buckshots in as big of tire as you're looking for tho.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Man up and get the boggers! Sickest tire ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts