Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's San Luis Obispo, near the hella-windy Dunes Nat'l park (where I just came from, as a matter of fact - sand all up in my sh*t :D)

just got this black-primered beaut from a buddy a couple of months ago and have been lovin' all the advice and tips i've been getting from this site! thanks a bunch - i have Six Liter's tune up planned, along with the Seamfoam enema, too. I've gotten this big baby at a time when all the little things are starting to go bye-bye (this weekend was replacing the fuel pressure regulator, last weekend was the throttle body sensor replacement).

the prev owner installed a 5-gal compressor for the two big-rig horns underneath, and a quick-connect for all things compressors are good for; a bench seat in place of the buckets, disc brakes all around, and a (currently capped) straight-pipe fork off the Y..... now it's time for all the maintenance stuff =P

thanks again for all the know-how!

p.s of course, after i bought mine, someone posted this: http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/1758561832.html

looks like a neighbor is selling an immaculate bko for cheap! spread the word :D

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,070 Posts
the Seamfoam enema
:lolup :histerica

Congrats on the Bronc. :thumbup Cool about the OBA. I passed on your link about the other one. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!

thanks for moving that link along El K!

Yeah, Tribal, I dig the black primer, as well. I think it will be the permanent look - makes it look mean :goodfinge

here's a couple shots from yesterday on the beach (the best way to get to the Dunes):

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Cool.. Ill be in arroyo grande in a few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts