Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through my summit racing cat. and saw these tires in 35/12.5/15 for 145.00, anyone ever use or hear of their performance? Im mainly a street driver w/occaisional wheeling thanx.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
i used to have some on my blazer, they were 31's and they did good on the street, they were ok offroad, i still hae them on stock Z71 wheels if you want to buy them for 100, not a great amount of tread on them though

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the six lug wont do any good, plus im gettin new tires; im just deciding which ones to buy thanx neways tho

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Geolandar what? A/T? M/T?

I'm running the A/T's and they are good all around, I have gotten unstuck out of mud up to the axles with them, I mean they are a good tire IMHO

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I've never ran them personally, but from what I've seen, I was impressed with the tire. The owners of the tire was happy with the tire and would make the purchase again.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i have always liked them they do good in the mud and sand. the AT are good too but not as aggressive.
soon i will get me some 31 10.5 for my ranger and i am deciding between the mt and at i might go with AT since this is mostly a street truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts