Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Check it out, Jackharts compressor arrived last night. Now I just have to wait for my truck to get fixed. :rockon

Here are some of the goodies I bought for it. I still need a few more things but this will be enough to keep me busy. If enough people show some interest, I will do a write up for it, otherwise I'll just take some photos with a little blurb below each one at my supermotors sight.

Oh and for the Canucks out there, that 1/2" air regulator is on sale for $19 starting next tuesday. I believe I paid $35 for that one, good thing I still have my reciept...somewhere.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Looks good. Now my comprssor has gone to a different country. lol Arkansas, Utah, Jackhart who is in NY I think then to Surrey, BC. It gets around.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lightnin said:
Looks good. Now my comprssor has gone to a different country. lol Arkansas, Utah, Jackhart who is in NY I think then to Surrey, BC. It gets around.
Yeah, but this time it will actually get installed. :twotu: :rockon :chili: :thumbup
I have a question though for either one of you guys (lightnin or Jackhart) why are there 2 of those electromagnets in there, you see them on the right, one is blue and the other is unpainted aluminum. One is deeper than the other, I'm going to assume that the blue electromagnet goes with the blue pulley.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Not sure walt. I only remember shipping one with it the first time. Since it is a magnet maybe it attached itself along the way some where. lol

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
I would seriously like to see a write up. I am just now playing with a CO2 tank, but seeing as I only have an air hammer at the moment, all I have done is test and fill my tires up some. Definately looking forward to seeing an install if you don't mind spending the extra time.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ragged_ol_86 said:
Its abeautiful thing huh walt? mines sitting in the box waiting for the motor swap. hey, is that all just normal air compressor stuff?
It sure is. :thumbup
lightnin said:
Not sure walt. I only remember shipping one with it the first time. Since it is a magnet maybe it attached itself along the way some where. lol
Too bad it didn't attach itself to a new CB.
rugerp89ipsc said:
I would seriously like to see a write up. I am just now playing with a CO2 tank, but seeing as I only have an air hammer at the moment, all I have done is test and fill my tires up some. Definately looking forward to seeing an install if you don't mind spending the extra time.
Yeah, OK. It will be a while though. In the next couple of weeks I'll mount the pump and document that, but because I will want this up and running right away some of it will be mickey moused. That part wont be documented. But I will add to the write up as I go and do things right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts