·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's an 02. Stupid kid with too much of daddy's money I bet

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That's not too bad... I once accidentally jumped the Bronco. I was cruising along a back-ish road not too far from my house at considerable speed as I came up to some railroad tracks. I didn't think about the fact that it went about 4-5' up to the tracks which might have meant it went down 4-5' on the other side... No, it goes down about 6' on the other side from where I lost all 4 to where I landed, probably about 20 yards later. It's just like the movies, you get all fours in the air and time just kind of stops and you hear the whining of the engine as you gently drift back to earth then BANG! You're pretty sure you've just destroyed everything underneath your 15 year old truck... :p

However, I broke nothing. Very very very fortunate as I was young and dumb (not to say I'm not still mind you...) and have a "it's my money, I can do what I want" mentality designed to get me into trouble, and did it again. :toothless: I still wheel her too, and that was about a year ago. It's nothing short of a miracle I haven't broken anything yet (yet).

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
i can't imagine what his wheel bearings look like after being put through this kind of abuse!

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
I gotta good 15 yard jump in the 92, but it wasn't planned, and I broke a rear ujoint...

·
Registered
995 Posts
stepchild88 said:
i can't imagine what his wheel bearings look like after being put through this kind of abuse!

I believe the hill he is jumping in that pic Is upo here at Browns Camp in TSF. If it is the same one I am thinking of, I have caught quite a bit of air off of it myself in the Bronco and in my Toyota

·
Registered
159 Posts
When I had my first bronco (an 84, 10 years ago) we would jump it on everything we could find. My buddy had one also and we used to see how high we could get them. Never broke anything but the rear glass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts