Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Try it now!!
9,120 Posts
I took a call about a guy who thought his propane grill was attacking his house, so he unloads a 12 gauge from inside his living room, through the window, and into the grill. After defeating the grill, he calmly sat down and watched TV as the grill caught his porch, and his house on fire. His neighbors called 911 to report a structure fire.

I dont really miss dispatching.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
That's why I don't miss being tech support at an ISP. We would get calls and phone messages that were people that not only had no clue what they were talking about but were insane and/or thought they knew what they were talking about. One guy left a long message about how we "held all the cookies" and "had our hands in his computer, in his cookie jar" and all this. We really wanted to record them, bleep out names and numbers and sell a CD but our boss wouldn't let us.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
not to long ago in CT some guy got arrested for repetiativley calling 911 and asking the police to go get him more beer because he ran out of it
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I do a lot of tech work in 911 call centers and frankly I don't see how those operators don't just die laughing sometimes. I heard one call last summer where a woman called 911 because she was sweating. Didn't want MEDIC, just wanted to tell them she was sweating.:smilie_slap

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
the lady that got locked in the car.... reminds me of an elderly lady who owned a cadi xlr, and the door openings are electric operated. i dont know of any safe mode functions in the new corvette/xlr's that prevent you from being locked in if the battery does die while your in the vehicle..

o the lady, we repaired her xlr after she smashed up the front end, she didnt own the car for more than a couple days, wrecked it, we had it for a couple weeks. she got in the vehicle after she payed for the repair, then remembered she left her purse inside and couldnt remember how to open to doors....... :banghead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts