·
Registered
1,543 Posts
blue waffle,,,

I grossed out so many people at work pics of THE BLUE WAFFLE!:thumbup

·
Premium Member
12,535 Posts
Making a test post about blue waffles and then telling guys they are gay is a crap spamming post. Yes it is in the anything else section, yes we usually don't care what goes in this section BUT when you start making shitty posts like this then it will eventually turn into a flame fest from a gay loving homosexual member of the board. Now if that is what you are after I will gladly delete my posts in here and let them have at you.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Making a test post about blue waffles and then telling guys they are gay is a crap spamming post. Yes it is in the anything else section, yes we usually don't care what goes in this section BUT when you start making shitty posts like this then it will eventually turn into a flame fest from a gay loving homosexual member of the board. Now if that is what you are after I will gladly delete my posts in here and let them have at you.
Well, my other test thread was deleted (As I know they are suppose to be) so I had a new one... I just laughed when i saw the difference in views...

I don't think we have homos on this board but whatever... If we do, they have the right to post their argument against my thread... I could have done the same with fat people... Not that big a deal ya know?

Anyways, your just doing your job as a mod, do what you think is fit. :)

·
Premium Member
12,535 Posts
Anyways, your just doing your job as a mod, do what you think is fit. :)
Seeing as how you have left it in my hands and Ironturd has been MIA for quite a while I suppose I will leave it up and see what the general consensus of the FSB members think.:goodfinge

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seeing as how you have left it in my hands and Ironturd has been MIA for quite a while I suppose I will leave it up and see what the general consensus of the FSB members think.:goodfinge
Ironturd?

Sound's good though Ranger...

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Hes a big f*cking fag. IT was at least a lil bit humorous. This kid just acts like he licks windows and is in the 8th grade.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I thought this was a gay dating website...?

Let's not forget the Pokémon shit in the other sub-forum...

...and just for kicks:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.