Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your kid sounds like this:

http://www.wimp.com/racistkid/ :shocked

I would have loved to see him show off his new vocabulary to his teacher on Monday. :twak

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
That's one hell of a kid.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
that is so wrong. There's a cracker out there that needs a smack.
It might not be the parents fault though. I have a brother and his kid that I don't especially like around my kids because of the way they talk and have no respect for people.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
You ahve to realize that just putting a camera on the kid give positive reinforcement to that behavior, that is A-1 bad parenting.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
$1 says they were drunk. ****ing assholes.

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
I didn't get to see the video, but guessing from everyone's reaction to it, I'd say the kid and his parents were slightly less than racially tolerant. What is really sad is if it is already embedded into the kid that deeply, than his kids don't stand much of a chance either.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
kids just do what they're taught-now when he gets to school, he's gonna be in trouble because he wont be able to understand why all that he's been taught is unacceptable-fights(because others wont put up with that), drugs(because he'll need an escape), prison(consequence of the fights and drugs, or whatever else he does because he's dysfunctional)-and all because someone thought it was cute to teach him that....:twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak

1 - 12 of 12 Posts