Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,999 Posts
That scene from Tombstone where Doc spins the shot glass like a pistol is up there. Really anything from Tombstone.

All of Bruce Dern in 'The Cowboys'. Best casting for a villain, ever.

"Fill your hands you sonofabitch" (not that new remake crap). I think the funniest is when ol Rooster falls off his horse, and says "Here, we're making camp right here"

The quick, halfassed wave that Jim Hardy gives when he leaves anywhere on 'Tales of Wells Fargo'

Or Lucas McCain with his modified speedy rifle or Josh Randall with the Mare's Leg. Or the quick wit of Dan Troop of Lawman.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,999 Posts
Cant forget the most often cast villain and sidekick, Jack Elam.

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,358 Posts
I love this scene in Jose Wales were Elij tells Abe to "shoot em now Abe!"

·
Addicted to Junk
11,999 Posts

many but this one always pops to mind first.
Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave...

Val Kilmer killed it in that movie.

@BroncMom would enjoy this thread

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,195 Posts
Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave...

Val Kilmer killed it in that movie.

@BroncMom would enjoy this thread
I'm your huckleberry 😏
One of my faves... But how can u choose...

I have Johnny Guitar with Joan Crawford on the DVR right now.. love westerns ❤

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,119 Posts
Loved this flick, and this end scene.

·
Registered
561 Posts
ALL of the scenes in Big Jake where people keep telling John Wayne, “I thought you were dead!”

or

Another John Wayne movie, cannot remember the name, but Maureen O’Hara says, “You haven’t changed at all!” And John Wayne responds, “NOT ONE BIT!”

or John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn...... “If there’s one thing a man can’t stand, it’s bein’ told he’s low-down and high-smellin’!”

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,809 Posts
Not so much a single line, but I like "High Noon" on the whole, even though you can see phone poles in wide shots & Grace Kelly seems out of place. The emphasis on duty & who is & who is not willing to answer is great. And who comes through in a pinch. I even like the use of the clocks.

Here's a trailer:

I enjoy the bluff from "The Gambler" that runs from about 1:29:30 to 1:34:35.

My brother & I got a kick out of the old spaghetti western "Trinity is Still My Name". About 3:10 "it's a heavy wheel". :toothless Anytime one of us was doing more than his share that line would get used.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Anything from Viva Zapata, Wild Bunch, any Clint Eastwood/Spaghetti Western/"Man with No Name"... just to many to pick from.

In the interim, who can forget the classics:

[MEDIA]

[MEDIA]

·
Addicted to Junk
11,999 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
or

Another John Wayne movie, cannot remember the name, but Maureen O’Hara says, “You haven’t changed at all!” And John Wayne responds, “NOT ONE BIT!”
McLintock?

You guys have already hit most of my favorites... Big Jake, True Grit, Rooster Cogburn... and Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

ALL of the scenes in Big Jake where people keep telling John Wayne, “I thought you were dead!”
NOT HARDLY! :cool:

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,876 Posts
The scene in McLintock when he says "I haven't lost my temper in 40 years but Pilgrim, somebody outta belt you in the mouth, but I won't, I won't, ....The hell I won't"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts