Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 136 Posts

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
thought it was on fire in the last one smokey
A lot of people said that. When I got out to the recovery I ended up pulling 3 separate people out, and the one guy had a 250 identical to mine but on stock tires and no lift. I hadn't realized that he was drunk as a skunk, the minute I pulled him out he got a can of beer out of the back of the truck and started doing donuts with the beer hanging out the window. Had I realized he was plastered, I would have left him in the hole he was stuck in...

Thought it was a neat opportunity for a picture though. Came out decent but too much sun glare right next to an area with no light. The total difference in contrast makes the details hard to make out in the picture. Camera couldn't adjust properly.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Dave's Bronco 90 getting vertical at Uwharrie...

One of my favorites of my rig from River Rock, GA...

And at Tellico...

Just like this shot from some local privately owned land...

EB getting air at the first and only Uwharrie Rock Race...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mudfest Sweet Home 2010

Coos Bay

Brothers F250

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
here are my other favorites of rigs that are not my own (I hadn't realized till people posted up other ppls rigs)

If I could change my 79 into a supercab and add rockwells and 49 Iroks ... *drool*

My truck but in camo... (same lift height, tires, and flares) *more drool*

Tony's Big Rig (BigDumbFord on here)

And I think my next project will be something like this (though its not technically in action, it is "Off Road" technically :p)

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
You know what, I can't resist posting more of my favorites....

94 Bronkuh - 11"s of lift, 39.5 TSL's

2004 Excursion - 6" Lift, Cutouts, and 44" Boggers

I think what I will turn my F250 into if I can get my $ problems straightened out....

77 F250 14"s of lift on 46" American Farmer AG's (18.4r16.1's)

21 - 40 of 136 Posts