2,921 Posts
A few from Sand Hollow a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
A few from Sand Hollow a couple weeks ago

awesome to see you actually using it

AND the fact you actually have decent brakes makes it all the better
I think having decent brakes is what I am looking forward to most on my 78 project truck as you know stock brakes suck

·
Registered
148 Posts
Poser shot for sure. Going on the big local trail ride this saturday, hope to get some good action shots.

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is from a week ago. My buddy and I had a race to Elkhart Park. He won although I was at a slight disadvantage having just had rotator cuff surgery. It was a great time though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for sharing this content.

·
Registered
141 Posts
https://imgur.com/a/8J4cRBT

Met some people in my neighborhood that like to 4wheel so we all went to Prarie City OHV to learn what our rigs are capable of. 2 jeeps and my FSB. There was only one obstacle that I didn't follow them up. My stock suspension and 31" tires didn't give me enough clearance. The Jeeps were 4+ inch of lift and 35" and 37" tires. The "mud pitt" was a cake walk but it was really fun. I was concerned about water in my intake when the waves were breaking over my hood but thank you Ford engineers, pulled through no prob.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,134 Posts
Not a Picture and too many favorites to chose just 1. but heres video getting to use my tcase for what i bought it for (finally) after all these years, Pivot maneuver to get up a otherwise hairy water fall. Im being spotted by your Sept 2018 FOTM @95 Bronco Wyatt . Up until this point i had only did some flat ground pivots to make a turn.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts