Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
It looks like what I warned about in the OP has happened. Photobucket has gone full-anti user and has circumvented our circumvention, completely breaking the embedding of images for those that haven't paid the ransom. They have also completely blocked site usage for those with ad blockers.

TL;DR: PB threads are screwed. I'll of course keep an eye out for a new circumvention for the circumvented circumvention.

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
It looks like what I warned about in the OP has happened. Photobucket has gone full-anti user and has circumvented our circumvention, completely breaking the embedding of images for those that haven't paid the ransom. They have also completely blocked site usage for those with ad blockers.

TL;DR: PB threads are screwed. I'll of course keep an eye out for a new circumvention for the circumvented circumvention.
Kinda figured but figured I'd ask lol
thanks for checking !!!

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
I kind of figured that but was asking if there was a way to fix it on this end
That one is out of our control. Clicking on the image should take you to the site with the full image though.

You can upload your image directly to posts here or to your gallery without running into crazy limitations.

- Cricket

61 - 64 of 64 Posts