Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 518 Posts

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,890 Posts
Looking for Yards in Pa, any ideas, I know a couple off of the Pa turnpike.
I haven't been there in 8 years or so now, but I used to live part time at the Ford Truck Storage Farm in Dover PA. Anything and everything you want.

One thing I always wanted from there was one of the last ever Ford made OEM grills. Never had enough cash on hand for that unit though.

Also was the farthest I've ever driven the Lariat away from home back in 2006.

Adrianspeeder

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I think I just found my favorite JY find yet! :D :D :D can't stop grinnin!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Forgive the ingorance, but what is it?
Its an aftermarket TV unit. I pulled it out of a van that had been well used by the kiddies, judging by the amount of spilled soda. I figure it aught to be fun when I'm on the road. I'm not sure how I'm mounting it yet.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I scored BIG TIME today!

I was at the junkyard to pick up some hardware pieces for my front bumper when I spotted a 90' bronco with and INTACT rear window with defrost element! So naturally, I grabbed it up since mine originally had a defrost window, but was replaced with a standard window. Wire is still there. Just need to hook it up. I do need to resolder one of the wiring hookup tabs, but that's not too hard. Only $25 too!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
The last time I was at the junkyard I found 2 Sag pumps and brackets. Doesn't sound too interesting but I was excited.

Also not pictured GMC envoy steering wheel with audio controls, thermostat housing, heater tube,Ford Escape rear winsheild wiper and motor, 2 fan clutches and an untorn shifter boot.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I picked up a slip-yoke 1356 and front driveshaft out of a 93 F-250 along with a saginaw pump and bracket from a 94 E-250 not long ago.

I also pulled a Dana44HD from an 82 Ford E250 4x4 van complete with high steer arm and crossover drag link for only $225.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went to the local yard over the weekend to look for some seats and a dash bezel. Got the bezel, an arm rest to fix my broken one, 2 Mark VIII electric fans, new dome light, driver side battery tray from an F350 (for 2nd battery install), Saginaw pump and bracket, and a factory 7 blade trailer light harness. Pretty good day

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
4.7 Chrysler cylinder head, license plate lights, ash tray, and the "1" from a 1500 Ram emblem. IAC spacer, U hook style wiper arms, some megafuses, 194 bulbs, cable boots, and lug nuts

·
Bronco Snob
1,921 Posts
I can just hear it.......'Yeeeeeeehawwwww!!...ima gonna make er into one of them thar sway bar dropper bracket thangys AND...one of them fancy skidder brush plates...Waaahoooooooo!!! Git er done!!'...... :toothless :toothless. :histerica
image.jpg

·
Registered
282 Posts
Found the factory harness for the trailer brake controller and where it plugs into for my 95 F150,I also got a owners manual too but its for a 94 and should be close enough. A couple years ago i scrapped my 95 beater and usually take the owners manual out but forgot too and guess what I could have used it.

61 - 80 of 518 Posts