Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 948 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I think I just found my favorite JY find yet! :D :D :D can't stop grinnin!

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Forgive the ingorance, but what is it?
Its an aftermarket TV unit. I pulled it out of a van that had been well used by the kiddies, judging by the amount of spilled soda. I figure it aught to be fun when I'm on the road. I'm not sure how I'm mounting it yet.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I scored BIG TIME today!

I was at the junkyard to pick up some hardware pieces for my front bumper when I spotted a 90' bronco with and INTACT rear window with defrost element! So naturally, I grabbed it up since mine originally had a defrost window, but was replaced with a standard window. Wire is still there. Just need to hook it up. I do need to resolder one of the wiring hookup tabs, but that's not too hard. Only $25 too!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
The last time I was at the junkyard I found 2 Sag pumps and brackets. Doesn't sound too interesting but I was excited.

Also not pictured GMC envoy steering wheel with audio controls, thermostat housing, heater tube,Ford Escape rear winsheild wiper and motor, 2 fan clutches and an untorn shifter boot.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I picked up a slip-yoke 1356 and front driveshaft out of a 93 F-250 along with a saginaw pump and bracket from a 94 E-250 not long ago.

I also pulled a Dana44HD from an 82 Ford E250 4x4 van complete with high steer arm and crossover drag link for only $225.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went to the local yard over the weekend to look for some seats and a dash bezel. Got the bezel, an arm rest to fix my broken one, 2 Mark VIII electric fans, new dome light, driver side battery tray from an F350 (for 2nd battery install), Saginaw pump and bracket, and a factory 7 blade trailer light harness. Pretty good day

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
4.7 Chrysler cylinder head, license plate lights, ash tray, and the "1" from a 1500 Ram emblem. IAC spacer, U hook style wiper arms, some megafuses, 194 bulbs, cable boots, and lug nuts

·
Bronco Snob
2,164 Posts
I can just hear it.......'Yeeeeeeehawwwww!!...ima gonna make er into one of them thar sway bar dropper bracket thangys AND...one of them fancy skidder brush plates...Waaahoooooooo!!! Git er done!!'...... :toothless :toothless. :histerica
image.jpg

·
Registered
282 Posts
Found the factory harness for the trailer brake controller and where it plugs into for my 95 F150,I also got a owners manual too but its for a 94 and should be close enough. A couple years ago i scrapped my 95 beater and usually take the owners manual out but forgot too and guess what I could have used it.

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,274 Posts
I went to my local junkyard/scrap metal dealer this morning (like I do most Saturdays) and scored a 4" drop pitman arm almost free. I picked up some random scrap steel, had it weighed, then said "oh, and this pitman arm". Lady at the desk said "15 bucks". Considering how much steel I got, the arm was essentially free.
Lucky for me, whoever installed it didn't torque it down too tight because it popped off fairly easy.
I googled the part number but didn't get any results, so no idea what brand it is. Most new ones seem to be around $60, so I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,274 Posts
I found a mid 80's E350 that had a 460. I pulled the saginaw ps pump, bracket, and hose. I say van, but it was more like an ambulance. It has a 2 groove V-belt pulley.

61 - 80 of 948 Posts