Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

901 - 906 of 906 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,301 Posts
If anyone finds the 87-91 dash emblem from a bronco custom i want it. I havent found one yet, and LMC is always out of stock.
Like these? I can part with one. Only the middle one has both locating pins, the outer two are missing one each. Shoot me an address and ill ship one out. I assume you'd want the nicest looking one.

20200628_101719.jpg

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,301 Posts
Do you have a picture? I assume the F150 and Bronco had the same emblem? If so, I'll look next time I'm there.
Some of them will. Many base model pickups had a badge that just said F-Series. Then there are the customs, XLT, and XLT Lariat too.

I tend to pull most all emblems i can, as seen from the pic above lol

·
Addicted to Junk
12,301 Posts
I tried to get the non-leather, non-cruise control steering wheel, but I didn’t have my puller.
Ive had luck just pulling them off by hand. Or by beating on the back side with my hand.

·
Addicted to Junk
12,301 Posts
Holy badge hoard.
Like i said... I pull most i see, except 87+ F150 as they are everywhere. Some are real old, off my pop's 65 mustang fastback, some early broncos and econolines, etc. Even a 260 V8 badge or two. There are a few metal dealership ones in there too. Most are ford, couple lincoln and mercury in there too. Half the time i dont even get charged for em.

I plan on making a display of some sort with them.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,536 Posts
Like these? I can part with one. Only the middle one has both locating pins, the outer two are missing one each. Shoot me an address and ill ship one out. I assume you'd want the nicest looking one.
Thats the one! But....

...I actually found one in a junkyard today! The chrome is a little rough, but all my badges are black so that doesnt matter anyway (y)

I also got a cargo light for my 88 (i didnt have one at all), and a new cross brace for the hood latch/valance. Also only one 80-91 speaker grill, because apparently they dont exist anymore

2 monster trans coolers, one of which is most likely going in my 88:

and a set of rear cargo panels!

Overall theyre in pretty good shape, but eventually im gonna have to paint em tan to match the green bronco's interior.

Not a bad haul for $42.75 :cool:

901 - 906 of 906 Posts