Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
cut him a lil slack, he's only been here for a month, he's trying to socialize and get to know the community.

It's a cool vid, just been posted many times before

·
No money for memberships
802 Posts
Thanks for the video, never seen it before. Gives me ideas for when I win the power-ball.:chili:

·
Registered
97 Posts
cut him a lil slack, he's only been here for a month, he's trying to socialize and get to know the community.
since when do yall give a noob any slack?:twak :toothless

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
since when do yall give a noob any slack?:twak :toothless
at least he is posting it in the right section, it's an intelligent post, and he is trying gain knowledge of people here.

It sure does beat the hell out of "what size tires/lift/soft top/battery/blah blah" in the tech sections.

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
at least he is posting it in the right section, it's an intelligent post, and he is trying gain knowledge of people here.

It sure does beat the hell out of "what size tires/lift/soft top/battery/blah blah" in the tech sections.
thats why i was more then happy to ease up and edit my post

my first thought was like.... hey at least it is in the right spot:thumbup

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol.. thanks for not bashing me guys.. I guess I could have looked for it first.. I just thought it was cool as hell to see..

And I wont ever ask for things like tire size.. blah, blah... I can search that stuff..

Again, thanks guys

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
lol.. thanks for not bashing me guys.. I guess I could have looked for it first.. I just thought it was cool as hell to see..

And I wont ever ask for things like tire size.. blah, blah... I can search that stuff..

Again, thanks guys
lol.

welcome. enjoy the people and the tech.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts

·
ford freak
731 Posts
as another noob here i like seeing the "reposts" because i dont spend hours looking through the forums for videos. I look for info so that i dont ask about tire sizes and useless crap like that. if a video has been reposted in a week of another one, repost is deserved, but otherwise can you let the noobs enjoy the fun of a forum like this?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
as another noob here i like seeing the "reposts" because i dont spend hours looking through the forums for videos. I look for info so that i dont ask about tire sizes and useless crap like that. if a video has been reposted in a week of another one, repost is deserved, but otherwise can you let the noobs enjoy the fun of a forum like this?
as long as it doesn't include Britney, anyone screaming to leave Britney alone, or anything along those lines, the reposts just bring the "LOL's" again anyway. and they're not really hurting anything.

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you notice there are new members all the time. I never saw the video. Thanks for sharing. But beings I just got my Bronco in November i never came here before.

I love trucks and guns!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts