Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wicked Gravity posted this up. The people are nuts. Could be interesting this year. Godspeed to the racers.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I cant believe the fans/spectators, How hard is it to figure out that the trucks are coming and they wont just stop if you walk out in front of them

·
Registered
873 Posts
That is so not okay! :banghead The spectators are lacking in mental capacity and clearly hoping to complete the package with some physical disability.

1.5' length spikes on the trucks front quarters might make things interesting! :twak

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I have always found it amazing they will do that.... the drivers are the ones that stress about running someone over. one little bobble and there goes 50people

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
Terrible's TRUGGY was hauling ass through there with the nose of the truck way up, just daring one of those asshats to step out!!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
So what are the ramifications for nailing a spectator? Do you stop or just give it a little more throttle to get out of the slick spot?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So what are the ramifications for nailing a spectator? Do you stop or just give it a little more throttle to get out of the slick spot?
You stay on the gas so the mob doesn't kill you next and get to a safe zone; contact the Weatherman relay. That's just a completely unsafe and unfair situation for the racers to endure. That's Mexico.

·
Registered
383 Posts
i've been computer-less! ...the magic smoke came out the old one..
i am saving money to buy parts for a new one...
in the meantime i salvaged this pentium ii running windows 98...now that's old school...i dont think there are virus for this anymore ;)

I heard they are putting fences in zoo road for this year..
the people will run over them anyway...
so my advise for anyone going for the first time to San Felipe is
STAY AWAY FROM ZOO ROAD..

there are many other places were you can enjoy this super fast race..
my personal like is the Chinero area (sandy whoops section than run for miles)

Anyway, for all the people comming to baja, be safe and good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts