Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got about 8 hours of wheeling in at Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer. Here are a few pics. I ordered some 6:1 t-case gears today for it, they should be in anytime.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
That's really sweet! I like how there is a drivearound. I bet that is a fun trail to go down!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
ive always thought it would be fun to have a zuke, but they go for a premium here just like the toy and nissan trucks.

Those picturesn are awesome. where you a little spooked having the rear end come up that high on ya?

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
looking good! please dont but ANY trust in that stock targa bar and roll bar! i dont want to see you get hurt rolling it in a worse place.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is a cool Zuk, I have twins that are 11 and we have been talking about finding a couple of those to build up for them to drive when they turn 16.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
this is turning into a zuki board!! haha, zuk's are nice for those trails that jeeps have trouble fitting thru. plus there are tons of aftermarket stuff for them, also a good thing. i like that diamond plate bed cover thing. nice and clean.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BadassBronco said:
looking good! please dont but ANY trust in that stock targa bar and roll bar! i dont want to see you get hurt rolling it in a worse place.

Don't worry, I dont trust that thing at all. I should be getting my full cage put in within the next couple of weeks. I didnt do any obstacles that there was any chance of a major rollover. And I wont let passengers in until the cage is done.:thumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts