Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
WOW, two axles for (the price that another member was offering to his fellow FSB members) for one. (Apx)

Now that my friends is quite a deal :boxing :boxing :goodfinge :goodfinge

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Damn Andy, was there a particular reason you needed to make your auto sig like 1200x1200?:goodfinge
Your a cool guy and all but we all know what the great state of cali's flag looks like. (At least us folks who had the luxury of attending junior high school) :goodfinge :goodfinge :toothless

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Beerman said:
WOW, two axles for (the price that another member was offering to his fellow FSB members) for one. (Apx)

Now that my friends is quite a deal :boxing :boxing :goodfinge :goodfinge
so beerman, what is with this junk?
you admitted you would do the same thing....
i offered it to FSB before i posted any where else.....
i was not gonna cut anyone a deal that i didnt know just becuase he owned a bronco....

78/79 d60's are worth the most on the market to the jeep, and chevy guys wanting that style also......

by the way, a rear sterling is worth about $50. thos ecan be picked up all day long here for about $28
i have seen over 10 of them laying in the junkyard untouched this last weekend/today.

FYI, a front d60 from chicago to florida via air was $166

·
Lurker
617 Posts
BadassBronco said:

by the way, a rear sterling is worth about $50. thos ecan be picked up all day long here for about $28
i have seen over 10 of them laying in the junkyard untouched this last weekend/today.

In this land of Homewood, are the beer and women just as cheap?:toothless

I would say that an average price for a 10.25 is around $200.

Here in College Station, all seem to be $250-300. In Houston where junkyards are Ford trucks are plentiful, they can be had for $100-$150.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Swamp Donkey said:
In this land of Homewood, are the beer and women just as cheap?:toothless

NO, its a sad thing.

the thing is, this isnt homewood prices. this is chicago heights, joliet, ford heights, harvy, and markham prices. thats the prices in the ghetto's where i get my crap.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
BadassBronco said:
so beerman, what is with this junk?
you admitted you would do the same thing....
i offered it to FSB before i posted any where else.....
i was not gonna cut anyone a deal that i didnt know just becuase he owned a bronco....

78/79 d60's are worth the most on the market to the jeep, and chevy guys wanting that style also......

FYI, a front d60 from chicago to florida via air was $166
Who said your name??? :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge
Its all good dude, I was just pokin fun.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beerman said:
Damn Andy, was there a particular reason you needed to make your auto sig like 1200x1200?:goodfinge
the only other ones i could find were avatar size, and i want my club logo to be legible.

CALI PRIDE:goodfinge

1 - 13 of 13 Posts