Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
I looked at a couple pics of mine and compared it to Gacknar's thats saved on my desktop and wished i could make my body that smooth and shiney.:cry

Spent all day in the 105 degree heat working on things for other people and not my stuff.. :doh0715:
Must be nice to live someplace sol blessed with cool temps. Here it's 98* at 1am. During the day its near 130-140 * during most of the summer months. Iraq blows big hairy sand encrusted camel sack.

Just ordered some new MasterCraft Baja RS seats for it, installed new belts on the engine (no more belt squeel!), replaced the stop light switch (I now have brake lights again), replaced the worn out MSD spark plug wires and installed the new 10.4mm Taylor Racing wires (what a difference that made) and removed the sway bars since all the bushings were shot to hell.

my sway bar, axle pivot, and radius arm bushings, wheel bearings, tuffy security console, f350 wheel cylinders, and adjustable ball joint bushings all showed up yesterday. Still have 2 weeks for my new mastercraft seats to get here, but i should have most these other parts installed today if all goes well. I also have a new fuel filter for my other truck to install.

Thats always a fun job to do.

honestly it wasn't that bad. having air tools handy, a balljoint press, and a 3/4 inch socket set along with 4 jackstands and a good jack made short work of it.

the biggest thing was researching on here the best and most effective way to remove the pivot bushings then apply it to my situation. granted doing the work in the driveway with the axle still in the truck wasn't the most fun but its do-able.

Thats always a fun job to do.

honestly it wasn't that bad. having air tools handy, a balljoint press, and a 3/4 inch socket set along with 4 jackstands and a good jack made short work of it.

the biggest thing was researching on here the best and most effective way to remove the pivot bushings then apply it to my situation. granted doing the work in the driveway with the axle still in the truck wasn't the most fun but its do-able.