Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
There's already a thread like this.. =)

However I put the drive shaft back in, put the tires on and parked it across the street.. Sad thing is I have to put it back in the driveway to just take it all off tomorrow. =(

Walked around it all day working on other junk
Sounds like mine. I moved it out of the driveway to work on someones car and then I just finished welding on someones trailer..

Spent all day in the 105 degree heat working on things for other people and not my stuff.. :doh0715:

Reactions: bsd4083
Changed the oil pan gasket, and installed a deep sump trans pan..

Yesterday... Changed the oilpan gasket and attached the driveshaft.

ran the modified wiring harness into it's final position and rolled up the passanger window. =P

I did start it and rev it a couple times.

I've done nothing to the "Brocno" today, however.. While going through an old box I found my FSB sticker I bought a few years ago.. The round ones that go up for sale every once in a while.. I went outside and put it on the back window of my Super Duty. :toothless

Last night I went outside and jumped in the bronco/f250 combo project.. Made sure it still started and drove forward and backward.. Was pretty cool.. =)

The only thing I did to my rig today was put a tarp over it since the rain came and there's no hood on it right now. =(

I just finished putting the roll bar back in that the PO took out when he removed the carpet. Tomorrow I'm going to try and change the oil and put the rear view mirror back on