Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
Bought a solid tranny mount, headers. painted the motor mounts and tranny mount. Then, while admiring my work, i spun one around while holding my beer and christened the mounts with a beer shower!

Popped the front coil back into the bucket, put up the softtop for the winter, put the hardtop on. Sat and stared at her wondering how in the hell im gonna fix it up. Took the 93' to my brothers for a clean up and a great pressure washing.

Called a resto friend of mine who has done work for Chip Foose to start a 100% resto....fawker wont answer my calls or texts...Funk him, i guess he doesnt need $12K...pissed at the world....im gonna have a beer and order parts online tonight!

I thought you were bringing it to me.........:thumbup I can make your 12k turn into 30k real fast if you'd let me
If you can do body work...that might be an option!:rockon Im doing a frame up resto, i needs a new front clip, rear quarters, tailgate, front doors, and the roof rust repaired:cry Shit i just managed to depress my self:cry