Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

What did you do to your bronco today?

2M views 25K replies 2K participants last post by  thedeuce01 
just got down driving her around for a while

not much today just drove her around a bit, but did have her and the boat out earlier this week, went one lake two times and an other lake once

today I drove back and forth from my house, the bank, and two gun shops to get my dad a taurus 1911 semi auto 45 cal pistol for fathers day

Went to the bank, went to autozone then replaced the rear shocks in her that was a surprising pain

woke up to my drivers rear wheel flat so I spent some time putting the spare on. Later in the day went to checker which my transfer case motor was supposed to be in, but won't be until 10am tomorrow...i mean today. Got home was walking around my head and just had to shake my head because my passengers front tire was going flat. Guess it is time to get some new tires. Or at least patch

2 flats in a row and in your driveway? May want to check around your driveway and make sure nothing is sticking in the cracks of it causing you those flats as you pull in or out of it.
yeah the first one was actually the pass front, lost some air after do some trail riding filled it back up didn''t have a problem untill yesterday. The driver's rear has a screw in it, I am guessing from my dads work truck. O well was planing on getting tires next weekend anyway :goodfinge

oh and what I did today, went back to Checker and they still don't have my Transfercase motor in, on thursday when i ordered it they said it would be in by 2:30 yesterday. And yesterday they said by 10:30 today :banghead

got under her and installed a new transfer case motor was really easy even taking the three pin wires that go to the transfer case and attaching them to the new plug. After that put a air pump on the pass front tire to see if it would air up. guess it was to much for it. Time to break out the Freon :goodfinge that was quick to fill. what can I say it is a good temp fix untill tuesday when I get some new tires. Then I was so glad that the four wheel drive worked after that both high and low :rockon

Went outside today to see what the storm did to my bko, well if she wasn't dirty before she is now. After that went to discount tire and got me some new tires. Went from 31's to 33's :goodfinge

31's

Poor Mustang

New 33x12.5 r15 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

i try to explain to people in san diego what those dust storms are like and alot of them just don't believe me. i miss phoenix:cry
yeah last night was pretty bad light rain with the dust you could pretty much chew the dirty in the air lol sucks my pool is full of dirty now, plus my boat

Fixed one of subwoofers that keeps going out and took the bronco to the car show

Watched it get smaller and smaller as I gained distance from where she sat, while pulling the boat with the silverado. The fuel pump went out yesterday, and she still has a quarter of a tank. On top of that my boat decided to stop working in the middle of the lake. That was a long three hour troll back to the boat ramp, but we were not in any rush, it was nice out and still made for a decent day.

i could be worse, the fuel pump could have went out while loading the boat after 3hours of trolling, now that would just be bad luck

put some gas in the tank and used her to put the boat in the driveway, that way I can work on in it the next few days

did some driving offroad to check out some of the different areas that we go to

went to take her for a drive, come to find out the bat was bad and I need a new one, guess that is what I will be doing tomorrow.

put over 1k miles on her in the last few days, after driving for 8 hours today, came home to see gear oil coming out near the driver side rear tire, should be a fun seal to replace

I got pissed off when I saw that someone busted in the driver's side window

took apart the steering column after finding out that my ignition actuator was broken along with the switch

Replaced both rear wheel bearings and seals also re-bled the brakes to get the rear brakes working again.